Our Neighbourhood in Wexford
At Crown Quarter
GPS Coordinates: 52.3414° N, 6.4630° W
Crown Quarter is a new smart, convenient and fun hotel located on Monck Street, Wexford’s newest pedestrianised street in the heart of Wexford town where shopping, restaurants, night-life and adventure awaits you. The Quay Side Carpark is located beside Crown Bar or if you don’t feel like driving for your break away, we are close to the train and bus station at Redmond Square which is just a leisurely 3-minute stroll away. Our hotel is also just 20 minutes drive from Rosslare Europort.
Rosslare to Wexford – 18 Km:
Take N11 and follow the signs for Wexford
Dublin to Wexford – 139 Km:
- Join the M50 Southbound and continue forward
- You will then join the M11, and then the N11 – Continue forward signposted Wexford
- Take the exit at Junction 23, signposted Gorey/Carnew/Ballycanew
- Continue over the bridge and continue forward through the next 2 roundabouts.
- At the 3rd roundabout, take the 1st exit – signposted Ballycanew
- Continue forward through Ballycanew, Ballyedmond, Castlebridge and you will arrive at the bridge in Wexford Town.
Wexford Bus – click HERE for timetables
Bus Eireann – click HERE for timetables
Iarnrod Eireann – Click HERE for timetables